Why 4th Blvd?
Well, Blainesburg Bible Church is located on 4th Boulevard in Brownsville, PA, and it’s a really cool name for our overall youth ministry. Thank you Allie Menhart for coming up with it!
4th Blvd Youth is the overall identifying term for our youth ministries at Blainesburg Bible Church. Our teen ministry is IGNITE with Michael and Allie Menhart. IGNITE meets Thursdays at 6:30 PM. Our other youth meetings are held Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM.
If you have questions, please send us a message via the Facebook Messenger option that pops up on our website pages.
Our Youth Ministry Goals
- Teach teens God’s word.
- Use technology with wisdom to reach goal #1.
- Utilize their personal life experiences to reach goal #1.
- Help them back to the solid foundation of goal #1 whenever the enemy of our souls attacks.
- Hold them accountable to what they learn in goal #1.
- Live God’s word in goal #1 ourselves (practice what we preach).
- Teach teens God’s word. Are you noticing a trend yet? If not, refer back to goal #1.
Use Zoom When You Can’t Make It To Church
Our current youth group members have been inviting friends to come out on Wednesday and Thursday nights. Not everyone can make it to the church on on those evenings, and some may prefer a virtual first visit.
We are trying out ZOOM for two-way virtual presence at 4th Blvd Youth meetings. To have your phone or computer ready to join in, download the appropriate app or client HERE.
Choose the correct Zoom Mobile App for your phone or the Zoom Client for Meetings for your computer.
Your friend attending the 4th Blvd Youth meeting will text or email you the link before the meeting starts, or you can sign up for 4th Blvd text messages below.
We invite teens to join our IGNITE Text Messaging Group.
No SPAM, but no FOMO either!
All messaging through the Flocknote service we use is archived and monitored by administrators to help keep children safe.